23 January 2009

Survey Question: How do you choose the music you listen to: to fit your mood or change it?




Fit:85 ; Change:56 ; Undecided or both:22

Number of participants: 163
Survey taken during an ill-defined span of time during the summer of 2008.
Sample taken from the friends and acquaintances of Jared Tod Workman.
All jesting answers were dismissed.



Another set of sample answers:
Brian Sorensen: All my music makes me feel good. With varying amounts of RCK energy.
Alex 'Benji' Adan: Of course.
Curtis Hanus: Fit.
Alexis Irizarry: Change it to a better one.
Cesar Andres Acevedo: Both, really. Mostly the former.
Rob Rhoten: I suppose I choose my music to fit my mood.
Bridian Mortensen: Sometimes I find one to fit my mood. But if it’s bad, like angry or negative, then I change it! To either EFY or Sherwood. Both have an amazing ability to bring me up from whatever I’m in.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I'm fairly certain it's unhealthy

...

I don't know what I was going to write there. But that's what came out. I think it was a comment on the actual post, but I don't remember what I wanted to say.
Though I really liked Benji's answer.
I changed the autoplay on my blog, as per your request. It also shuffles now, so even if it were on autoplay, you can't get sick of Futures! :)
Also, I can't read your other blog. That I thought I was already following... could you invite me to that one?